Launching of the 2nd call for projects
The official launch of the 2nd call for projects focuses on “the ecological transition and the sustainable development”. The launch of this call for projects as part of the Smart City Day 2017 at hepia Geneva on September 14, marks the start of filing the applications online. The deadline for applications is November 19.
THE PRINCIPLE OF GÉOFAB
Make the exploitation of the « geodata » easier by selecting and supporting innovative french/swiss digital projects via 4 calls for projects on 2 years.
• September 14, 2017: opening of the 2nd Géofab call for projects of the Grand Genève
• November 19, 2017: deadline for applications
• December 20, 2017: selection committee deliberation
• January 15, 2018: final selection of winners
• January 30, 2018: announcement of results and launch of the 3rd call for projects
The initiative is supported by the European Union through the program Interreg France Suisse, le Grand Genève, the Universitty of Geneva, the Republic and Canton of Geneva, le Pôle métropolitain du Genevois français, lthe IGN, SITG, the Canton of Vaud, the City of Nyon and Régionyon, Swiss Topo, FER-Genève, Imaginove, FrenchTech in the Alps and CITIA.
|Entrepreneurs, PME, TPE, start-ups, any project leader, regardless its size and its field, can submit an application form directly on the website.|
|FILING THE APPLICATIONS:
||Until November 19, 2017: