The Geneva Creativity Center was jointly founded by the University of Geneva (UNIGE) partners, the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland – Geneva (HES-SO Genève), Geneva Industrial Union (UIG) and the Office for the Promotion of Industries and Technologies (OPI).
It is financially supported by the Department of Security and Economy (DSE), and the Department of Education, Culture and Sport (DIP). It enjoys strong support from Geneva-based industries through the UAPG network (Union of Geneva Employers’ Association) – which UIG is part of – as well as from members of the OPI.
The Council of the GCC consists of:
- Prof. Yves Flückiger, Rector – UNIGE
- Mr. François Abbé-Decarroux, Director – HES-SO Geneva
- Mr. Jean-Luc Favre, Director – UAPG
- Mr. Frédéric Dreyer, Director – OPI
- Ms. Emanuela Dose Sarfatis, Vice-Director, DG DERI at DSE – Economy and Security department.
- Ms. Ivana Vrbica, Unit Director of Higher Education – DIP
The Steering Committee of the GCC consists of:
- Mr. Yves Leuzinger, Director – hepia Geneva, Member of the HES-SO
- Mr. Nicolas Aune, Secretary General – UIG
- Dr. Didier Raboud, Deputy Secretary General – UNIGE
- Mr. Jean-Marc Hilfiker, Consultant – OPI
- Dr. Gilles Triscone, Head of Research Coordination – hepia Geneva, Member of the HES-SO